Qatar Petroleum (QP) is a state-owned public corporation established by Emiri Decree No. 10 in 1974. It is responsible for
all phases of the oil and gas industry in the State of Qatar. The principal activities of QP, its subsidiaries and joint ventures
are the exploration, production, local and international sale of crude oil,natural gas and gas liquids, refined products,
synthetic fuels,petrochemicals, fuel additives, fertilizers, liquefied natural gas(LNG), steel and aluminium.QP’s strategy of
conducting hydrocarbon exploration and development is through Exploration and Production Sharing Agreements (EPSA)
and Development and Production Sharing Agreements (DPSA) concluded with major international oil and gas companies.
The operations and activities of QP and its affiliates are conducted at various onshore locations, including Doha, Dukhan
and the Mesaieed and Ras Laffan Industrial Cities, as well as offshore areas, including Halul Island, offshore production
stations, drilling platforms and the NorthField. Thriving on a spirit of enterprise, each of our joint ventures is underpinned by
transparency, innovation and high standards of quality and service. At Qatar Petroleum, we are committed to one thing
above all: Excellence.
JOINT SERVICES OPERATIONS
Primary purpose of job
To coordinate and supervise drone inspections in support of all companies working within the entire energy sector for the
State of Qatar (Onshore and offshore, QP, JV and other companies e.g. Qchem, Woqod etc.) for Engineering Inspection,
advanced 3D modelling of plant and facilities including emergency inspection where necessary.
Experience & Skills
- Fluent (level 6) in English both Verbal and Written
- Demonstrated understanding of the regulations, operating requirements, and procedures for safely flying drones.
- Certified in Dangerous Goods by Sea.
- Well organized with specific planning skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- A knowledge of Support vessel operations and procedures.
- To be competent with Windows MSword and Excel programs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business, engineering or aviation field of study.
- 5 years’ oil and gas experience in logistics or engineering disciplines.
To apply for this job please visit qa.indeed.com.