Parsons is looking for an amazingly talented Marine Design Manager to join our team! In this role you will be part of our PMC organization with the responsibility for delivery of marine works design packages as part of a major development program. You will have significant experience with design and design management of marine works such as dredging/reclamation, quay walls, revetments and breakwaters, marinas, floating structures, causeways and man-made beaches.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Procuring marine works consultants
- Managing marine works consultants design delivery
- Reviewing design submittals
- Reporting on progress
- Keeping track of marine works design packages
Education and Experience Requirements
- Min BSc in relevant engineering discipline (civil, structural or otherwise)
- Min 15 years of experience
What Required Skills You’ll Bring:
- Analytical mindset
- Good planning, tracking and reporting skills
- Fluent English spoken and written
- Confident client facing ability
Minimum Clearance Required to Start:Not Applicable/NoneParsons is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran.
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.