Qatar Petroleum (QP) is a state-owned public corporation established by Emiri Decree No. 10 in 1974. It is responsible for
all phases of the oil and gas industry in the State of Qatar. The principal activities of QP, its subsidiaries and joint ventures
are the exploration, production, local and international sale of crude oil,natural gas and gas liquids, refined products,
synthetic fuels,petrochemicals, fuel additives, fertilizers, liquefied natural gas(LNG), steel and aluminium.QP’s strategy of
conducting hydrocarbon exploration and development is through Exploration and Production Sharing Agreements (EPSA)
and Development and Production Sharing Agreements (DPSA) concluded with major international oil and gas companies.
The operations and activities of QP and its affiliates are conducted at various onshore locations, including Doha, Dukhan
and the Mesaieed and Ras Laffan Industrial Cities, as well as offshore areas, including Halul Island, offshore production
stations, drilling platforms and the NorthField. Thriving on a spirit of enterprise, each of our joint ventures is underpinned by
transparency, innovation and high standards of quality and service. At Qatar Petroleum, we are committed to one thing
above all: Excellence.
JOINT SERVICES OPERATIONS
Primary purpose of job
Prepare, manage and administer the contracts of various contracted helicopters/drones operating in offshore areas. This
includes managing the entire tendering process, continuously updating the helicopters/drones specifications and
requirements, enforcing contractual requirements, monitoring the performance and applying relevant contract provisions
and Liquidated Damages where applicable.
Experience & Skills
- Experienced in working in challenging environments and comfortable in working in a multinational team
- Good command of English – both written and spoken
- Good written and verbal communication skills and facilitation skills
- Analytical, creative/innovative problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with appropriate priority.
- Self-starter/self-management/self-drive and ability to work without close monitoring
- Resilient under pressure (both internal and external)
- Strong ability to deal with competing priorities and complex issues
- Expert Practical knowledge/application of MS Office tools like Excel, Power Point and other standard programmes for
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Equivalent or Aviation.
- Minimum 5-year experience in Contract Award & Administration along with Planning, Control/Operations.
To apply for this job please visit qa.indeed.com.