Colliers International EMEA
Colliers International is a leading commercial real estate services company, providing a full range of services to real estate occupiers, developers and investors on a local, national and international basis. Services include brokerage sales and leasing (landlord and tenant representation), real estate management, valuation, consulting, project management, project marketing and research. We provide our services across the core sectors (office, industrial, retail and hotel) as well as many specialised property types.
Our Marketing and Communications department are seeking an Apprentice to join the team to support a variety of teams including Marketing, PR, Client Engagement, and the Bid Tea This role should provide efficient administrative support in the day to day running of the UK Marketing & Communications team whereby we will provide the candidate with a general background and training in the rudiments of Marketing PR & Communications.
Key responsibility of the role
- Assist in organising corporate and departmental events and webinars/marketing campaigns
- Updating content on the company intranet, Colliers Hub
- Complete staff charitable donation requests as approved by the Charity Committee and recording charity activities
- Assist with projects including preparing or updating PowerPoint slides and documents
- Monitoring several inboxes daily and direct to the appropriate Marcomms contact
PR & Communications
- Sourcing news, drafting news releases, selling in stories (low level)
- Sourcing, analysing, and creating daily and weekly media coverage reports.
- Assisting with compilation of PR Monthly dashboard
- Assist in creating media lists
- Pulling data from various sources for client reports, i.e. from spreadsheets, Salesforce etc
- Carrying out client research online
- Maintenance of the Bids shared ‘Corporate Tenders Mailbox’
- Completing Bids WIP Matrix
- Maintaining the Bids Works in Progress spreadsheet
- Manage Bids Diaries: ensuring formal bid deadlines are in Bid team & bid sponsors diaries
- Expressing interest on the relevant portal following confirmation from Bid team
- Supplier registrations by completing relevant information to support fee earning teams and other business services teams (finance & legal), in ‘registering Colliers as a supplier’
- Helping to source imagery for bid documents
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Teams
- Excellent organisational skills with ability to prioritise multiple tasks
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Have professional attitude and presentation
- High level of attention to detail including strong proof-reading skills
- Able to build relationships at all levels in the company from team administrators to the CEO
- Be a real team player with a proactive “can do” attitude
- Able to manage and coordinate diaries
- An opportunity to develop skills in Marketing and Communications whilst studying towards a level 3 qualification in Marketing.
- Opportunity to work in an enterprising environment where you can accelerate your career growth.
- A global culture, with a strong focus on learning and development.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.
Popular Job Searches
- Accountant Jobs in Dubai
- Driver Jobs in Dubai
- Part Time Jobs in Dubai
- Walk in Interviews in Dubai
- Receptionist Jobs in Dubai
- Cunstomer Service Jobs in Dubai
- Online Jobs in Dubai
- Logistics Jobs in Dubai
- Data Entry Jobs in Dubai
- Sales Jobs in Dubai
- Fresher Jobs in Dubai
- Hotel Jobs in Dubai
- IT Jobs in Dubai
- Teaching Jobs in Dubai
- Store Keeper Jobs in Dubai
- Banking Jobs in Dubai
- Graphic Designer Jobs in Dubai
- Electrical Engineer Jobs in Dubai
- Computer Operator Jobs in Dubai