Ernst & Young - MENA
In recent years, financial services have been disrupted and transformed by digital technology, and disrupted by the rise of Fintech. As a design and innovation consulting professional, you will collaborate with different teams to help businesses define their digital strategy and aspirations, design digital products and experiences and solve their digital and innovation challenges. As part of a high-performing team, you’ll deliver exceptional client service to create engaging, intuitive solutions for our key digital transformation programs.
As organizations look to leverage the advantage that technology offers, we are committed to helping you develop the right skills that you’ll need in today’s environment. Working on programs that cross borders and sectors, the experiences you gain here will be more valuable than anywhere else. So, whenever you join, however long you stay, the outstanding EY experience lasts a lifetime.
We are building a Digital Financial Services and Design practice across the Middle East and Africa (MEA), and are recruiting senior digital designers and product managers for our local team. You will have the opportunity to incubate new digital financial services propositions and ventures, and to get involved in some of the most important and transformative initiatives across the Middle East and Africa, Europe or India, and work with high performing teams both here and overseas. You will be required to travel to clients based abroad.
We’re looking for a ‘Product Design & Innovation Manager’ (Manager / Senior Manager / Director level) to join our team in our Dubai or Abu Dhabi (UAE) office.
This is a hands-on role in which you will be responsible for design centric workstreams of programs, shaping outcomes, managing client relationships, and helping grow the design practice.
In this role, you will participate throughout the entire design process—from inspiration and research to building prototypes, communicating a vision, bringing to life integrated digital-physical experiences through products and services.
If you’ve been part of multi-disciplinary digital and innovation projects, have been involved in incubating new digital ventures, have collaborated with a broad range of stakeholders, interacted with clients, mentored, and supported designers, designed impactful experiences and contributed towards the design community, then this role is for you.
Your Key Responsibilities:
You will be responsible for leading our client projects, shaping the deliverables, client relationships, and wider team. You’ll also be involved in developing proposals and bids, and actively contributing to thought leadership and internal operational initiatives.
The selected candidate will be expected to:
* Understand a client’s business, customers, and operations quickly, and develop mental, visual and verbal models to help clients understand opportunities, challenges and leverage points
* Understand the state-of-the-art, for the client’s use case
* Develop actionable strategies that help our clients solve their most intractable and complex challenges, in order to accelerate growth and deliver long-term value
* Collaborate effectively with subject matter experts as well as the organization’s operations, business development, financial, commercial, and technical teams to achieve the optimal design
* Engage clients to test understanding, refine requirements and develop tailored and compelling solutions
* Distill business, customer, and partner constraints into digestible components for the design team, deliver designs, and convert the design into implementable and scalable solutions
* Define roadmaps, business, service models or operating models that deliver on strategy
* Participate in the agile delivery of a range of projects, defining project scope, goals, and
* Deep expertise in design thinking/human-centered design * In-depth knowledge and experience within a relevant service design discipline (Systems Design, Business Design, Industrial Design, Graphic Design, Interaction Design) * Experience within the financial services sector or Fintech * Experience in a Scrum-based production process * Experience defining or working with a design system
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.