Majid Al Futtaim invites you to join us in our quest to create great moments for everyone, everyday! We are the leading shopping mall, residential communities, retail and leisure pioneer across the Middle East, Africa and Asia, serving over 560 million visitors a year. For the past two decades, we have shaped the consumer landscape across the region, transforming the way people shop, live and play, while maintaining a strong sustainability track record and the largest mall in the world to attain LEED Gold EBOM Certification. We have over 40,000 team members in 15 international markets representing over 100 nationalities – all keeping the customer at the heart of everything we do. If you enjoy being BOLD, PASSIONATE and TOGETHER, then Majid Al Futtaim is the destination for you.
Integrations manager, a technically strong, highly collaborative and quality-driven leader who is accountable for the designing, developing and delivering world-class integrations and create harmony across all MAF Group applications systems landscape. The integrations manager will play a significant role in developing the integrations strategy, plan, design and execute the strategy to ensure seamless, secure, effective and efficient operation.
This position involves regular communication with senior management on status, risks and change control. Cross-team coordination, project management and executive presentation skills are essential, willingness to do the hands on as and when required to ensure a word-class delivery.
Role Details – Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Effective leadership of cross-functional, matrix, and multi-location teams
- Define and deliver processes and procedures to ensure high quality integrations are delivered.
- Work with internal business teams and external customers to understand Solutions, business processes, troubleshoot issues, analyze and write detailed artifacts and provide solutions
- Work with the platform team to ensure platform stability, release deployment and availability of production environments.
- Product Owner for the integration delivery and support efforts to create the commercial proposals, respond and lead efforts to address service delivery escalations.
- Keep IT leaders and management current with developing technologies
- Strategically develop and implement the future integration roadmap
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Develop requirements, outlines, budgets, and schedulers for the Integrations Projects.
- Consults with business leaders to identify current operating procedures and to clarify program objectives.
- Manage enterprise wide integrations technology agnostic
- Oversee all phases of the projects from Conception to Completion.
- Ensure the project is completed within Budget and on time.
- Develops project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility of the interface, including method of connection, data being shared, security, and capabilities of both target and source systems.
- Perform risk assessments to understand and communicate project risks and ensuring resource availability and allocation.
- Develop security standards, procedures, and guidelines for multiple platforms.
- Leading projects via effective Change Management tools and methodology.
- Facilitate and work with teams to quickly identify, debug, and resolve technical project challenges.
- Manage the Integration Operations
- Plan and execute activates related to the platform. Work with service providers for fixes, patches, improvements
- Plan and perform activates related to the deployed integrations.
- Communicate with interlocks, business stake holders on activates, down times
- Troubleshooting and bug fixes
- Assure the Integrations Services are meeting the QoS and SLAs
Definition of Success
- Manage the chaos – principal day-to-day point of contact for all things related to integration, and establishing the overall integration process design, mechanics and protocols to be followed by all participants and executives.
- Accelerate the process – manage the pace and momentum of the integration, and pushing for timely decisions on key issues and providing true accountability for actionable items and deadlines.
- On budget , On-Time Delivery – manage the resources, timelines and assure the delivery of high quality tested services within budget and on time.
- Process Improvements – Process improvements were constantly undertaken and provided valuable efficiency in terms of cost/time.
- Reduced IT Complexity – Speed to market the integrations Services to promote the agile deliveries.
- Maintaining the Governance – Design and adoption of the governance practices for the guaranteed secure data exchange between system and external parties.
- Maintaining the refence Architecture and in-line implementations with the organization EA road map.
Other Context (if applicable):
- Need to work extended hours, evenings and nights for operation support and system maintenance activities.
- Willing to share the knowledge and train other team members.
- Ownership and consulting to the relevant teams on the delivery of the services to align with the project life cycle time.
- Managing Task and have deep understanding of Integration pattern and methodology
- Experience in integrating applications using either one or more of similar technology platforms: Informatica PowerCenter, oracle SOA, Oracle Integration Cloud, Apigee, APIPCS, Aws Gateway, Tibco, Oracle data Integration (ODI) etc.
- JEE: Java, Servlet, JSP, JSF, EJB, JMS, JCA, JAXP
- Oracle Fusion Middleware: WebLogic, OSB, Oracle SOA Suite, BAM, ESS, MFT
- iPaaS: OIC , SAP CPI and other similar technologies
- Data Integration: ODI, Informatica PowerCenter & DAC
- Framework: Spring
- Web services: JAX-RS, JAX-WS, JAXB
- XML Technologies: XML, XSD, XSLT, XPath, XQuery
- IDE: JDeveloper, Eclipse
- DB: Oracle , MS SQL, No SQL technologies – MY SQL, Mongo, Couch, DynamoDB
- Experience working with Java, ADF, BPEL, BPMN, XML, XSD, XSLT, XPath, SOAP, WSDL languages.
- Experience in implementing Error handling framework.
- End-to-End project management Skills
- Create and maintain the project documents.
- Create maintain the Architecture and integration documents
- Excellent knowledge in API governance and API gateway products
- Prior integrations experience on the trending ERP – oracle, SAP, Dynamics , Saleforce CRM and other leading technology products would be considered as a plus
- Experience in gathering, authoring and prioritizing requirements
- Working knowledge of DevOps as a discipline
- Working knowledge of Transition methodologies from 3rd party partners (DEV to RUN/ BAU)
- Certifications and/or deep knowledge on ITSM, PMP or Agile methodologies are plus
Personal Characteristics and Required Background:
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Open- minded, Honest
- Great attitude and possess a sense of accountability
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent Communication Skills, Must be well versed in communicating to both technical and non-technical persons.
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong team player, able to work well with a diverse team from different GEO locations and time zones
- Detail-oriented, well organized, able to work independently, and good communication skills.
- Bachelor’s /master’s degree in computer science, Computer Engineering, IT, Engineering or related field of study with 12+ years relevant experience
- Extensive experience in architecture, design and development of integration solutions
- Strong understanding of Integration Patterns and design principles
- Experience in development of microservices
- Experience in at least one of the industry leading API platforms
- Experience in messaging products & design patterns like Queues, Events etc.
- Experience with AMQP, MQ and JMS Queue Protocols and technologies
- Experience with HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, JDBC technologies
- Experience with databases & SQL
- Experience providing Production Support or equivalent
- Expertise in Spring Batch, Spring Integration is desirable
- Experience working with a caching technology
Popular Job Searches
- Accountant Jobs in Dubai
- Driver Jobs in Dubai
- Part Time Jobs in Dubai
- Walk in Interviews in Dubai
- Receptionist Jobs in Dubai
- Cunstomer Service Jobs in Dubai
- Online Jobs in Dubai
- Logistics Jobs in Dubai
- Data Entry Jobs in Dubai
- Sales Jobs in Dubai
- Fresher Jobs in Dubai
- Hotel Jobs in Dubai
- IT Jobs in Dubai
- Teaching Jobs in Dubai
- Store Keeper Jobs in Dubai
- Banking Jobs in Dubai
- Graphic Designer Jobs in Dubai
- Electrical Engineer Jobs in Dubai
- Computer Operator Jobs in Dubai