Al Futtaim Group
Manager Pricing & Revenue Insights | Network Development | Al Futtaim Automotive | Dubai
The main purpose of the role is to monitor market-based price positioning by model for Al-Futtaim brands and provide regular insights highlighting risks and opportunities for revenue enhancement versus the tactical budget. This will require the design and implementation of a standardised process and methodology across all of Al Futtaim’s automotive international Business Units.
KEY ROLE SPECIFIC ACCOUNTABILITIES:
Determine and implement a standardised methodology and process for monitoring price positioning (incl. retail and transaction prices) tactical spend and gross margin (vs. Budget) across international business units.
The above will be delivered through the following key activities:
– Identify, appoint & manage supplier/s for market research and methodology and propose what is tracked based on available market (MSRP VI and VA, transaction price, which competitor (one and/or basket), all grades or “best looking grade” etc.)
– Implement regular transaction and retail price tracking.
– Define and align with business units on strategic price positioning per model/sales channel to achieve revenue & volume targets by applying appropriate discount, support and tactical activities.
– Develop and implement a price build up tool to consistently measure and track gross margin vs. Budget
– Define a clear process to complete a quarterly pricing insights report and outline major financial impact & proposals to maximise revenue by reflecting up-to-date market situation and monitoring competitor’s price trends.
– Influence and challenge the business units on countermeasures action plans to ensure optimal positioning, revenue and tactical spend.
– Support business units by assessing and evaluating new model pricing proposals and price changes by model (inflationary, competition based, cost or FX driven etc.)
– Support new business with new product studies (strategic price positioning and business case feasibility).
PERSON SPECIFIC:Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:- Bachelor’s degree or other advanced analytical degree or finance degree preferred- Additional professional qualifications will be an advantageMinimum Experience:- Over 5-years work experience in a multinational sales leading Automotive brand- Distributor and OEM experience is an advantage- Working experience in Pricing or revenue analysisJob-Specific Skills:- Analytical, data driven outlook with strong segmentation skills – Focus on driving commercial results with measurable KPIs- Operational, fast to assess situation, recommend and actBehavioural Competencies:- Leadership, action & consensus driven- Effective Communicator- Team player- Excellent Interpersonal Skills, able to build strong relationships, mutual respect and trust- Cultural awareness- Continuous improvement- Ability to delegate and individual accountability
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.