Emagine Solutions FZE
Exclusive Hiring for Our Client!
Our client is a global contract logistics and shipping company which offers integrated suite of logistics and supply chain services to major players in Energy, Pharma, FMCG, Aerospace and various other sectors.
The focus of this role is on end to end project management including capacity planning, reporting on workflows, working with inventory teams on customer forecast and driving the project.
The job exists and contributes towards:
- Identification of contract logistics objectives and goals
- Planning the work according to the objectives, assessing and controlling all stock tasks and risks
- Estimating resource requirements, allocating resources, organizing the work, assigning tasks, directing activities
- Controlling project execution, tracking and reporting progress, controlling the site layouts, managing and resolving project issues
- Identifying, managing and controlling changes
- Communicating status and issues to all stakeholders
- Successfully completing projects within time and budget constraints.
Eligibility Criteria:- Minimum 5 years experience in a large-scale 3PL operations in a management level 5 to 8 years planning and/or management experience- International Driver’s LicenseN.B. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and eMagine Solutions is acting as an employment agency with regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.