Dubai Holding Entertainment
Dubai Holding Entertainment currently has an exciting career opportunity. We are looking to hire a Manager- Digital Marketing who is responsible to oversee digital marketing strategy, campaigns and platforms for Dubai Holding Entertainment’s portfolio of attractions and theme parks. As the largest entertainment portfolio in the Middle East, the digital ecosystem is essential to drive the best experience for customers as they engage with some of the most exciting theme parks and attractions from across the Dubai Holding Entertainment family of brands.
Key Accountabilities (Includes, but not limited to the following):
· Deliver the digital strategy both planning and execution across all digital channels
· Deliver and manage the digital customer journey for all digital channels, looking to improve and enhance the experience across the digital ecosystem
· Manage and drive the e-commerce experience across platforms to drive conversion
· Manage ecommerce strategy and execution to optimize customer journey
· Manage APP integration / and or mobile optimized performance
· Website: Coordinate and manage website platform management, driving click through rates
· Social Channels: Manage and coordinate social strategy, campaign management and new ways to drive social growth
· CRM: Deliver CRM strategy and execution, including EDM schedule, driving performance
· Digital campaigns: Managing and executing end to end digital campaigns
· Marketing campaigns: Deliver digital as part of key marketing campaigns
· Reporting: Prepares and manage daily, weekly, monthly reporting
· Analytics: Manage and analyse data on daily, weekly, monthly basis to drive performance optimization and KPIs
· Digital partners: Manage and develop relationships with all digital partners to drive best performance
· Agency Management: Manage all digital and creative agencies, delivering on deadline and KPIs
· Deliver and manage digital KPIs, being performance orientated at all times
· Train and develop team on digital understanding
· Onground support for all campaigns (where necessary)
· Deliver service procedures for digital and marketing team to optimize performance
Education and Experience:Graduate in communication, Marketing or relevant field.6-10 years of relevant experience.Understand and have experience in risk and governance on digital channels such as but not limited to GDPR, digital security, cyber securityDubai Holding Entertainment is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate people from all backgrounds and cultures and are committed to creating a diverse environment. As much as we would be delighted to entertain all applicants, due to high volumes of applications only successful applicants will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.