Right Calibre Executive Search
Job description / Role
Our client a Digital Marketing Agency is looking for a Manager, Data Analytics (eCommerce) to join their team in Dubai office.
What You’d Do:
• Own the day-to-day relationship with client and contribute to the development of agency best practices around eCommerce Analytics: measurement, learning agenda development, reporting, etc.
• Lead the development of a robust learning agenda that measures the success of the eCommerce media plan.
• Scope, prioritize, execute/interpret test results and establish hypotheses to measure success
• Aggregate learnings for share-out to key client stakeholders
• Build a centralized reporting process to ingest large volumes of data into a common data model, to power intuitive dashboards.
• Establish relationships with eCommerce partner data teams to troubleshoot & resolve data issues as they arise.
• Visualize data based on client specifications, business goals, and KPIs making recommendations, and tailoring reports to meet ongoing client needs.
• Provide thought leadership and support of client’s Media Mix Model process