ADNOC (Abu Dhabi National Oil Company)
Ideal candidate would have 14+ years of experience in Corporate Income Tax within countries such as the UK, Australia, New Zealand and Western Europe. Since these countries have a tax system similar to the UAE.
Ability to develop a framework and foundation for the organization for:
- Designing, Developing and Implementing the Corporate Tax Strategy and the Tax Structure
- Planning and Reviewing the Tax filing
- Ensuring the structure allows for optimal tax
- Preparation and lodgement of Business Activity Statements, and Tax Statements
- Ensuring that the structure is compliance with all UAE Tax Laws
- The system is flexible and nimble enough to adapt to new tax laws
- Ensuring tax compliance audit whether from global or local legislator
Candidate Qualifications, Skills, and Experience:
- Relevant tertiary and professional qualifications (CA or CPA would be advantageous)
- Minimum of 14 to 15 years (Manager or Senior Manager level candidate) of relevant experience in
- Corporate Tax in active business environment
- Experience in Oil and Gas industry is critical
- Familiarity with corporate and tax laws and regulations
- High Level of accounting tax and audit knowledge.
- Sound knowledge of financial business services software.
- Familiarity with multinational working environment and ability to work independently
- Knowledge of financial reporting, taxation, insurance, financial planning & analysis would be well regarded
- Financial Controller
- Management Team
- Tax Authorities
- External Auditors
- Banks / Financial Institutions
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.