A Leading Real Estate Company in UAE
Job description / Role
Managing, supervising and proper execution of Contracts, Purchase and Cost Control business activities and ensures the delivery of services according to set procedures and regulations set forth by the Management.
• Set & prepare the department’s yearly plan and budget in coordination with the line manager which will comply with the company’s strategy and general plan.
• Set, prepare and manage the execution of staff individual objectives which reflect the department plans.
• Set, Prepare and review the procedures and process of division and scope of business and advise the line manager of any development and amendment when required.
• Ensure the implementation and adherence of contracts & purchase regulations, rules and procedures for all activities and jobs of the department.
• Build & maintain strong business network with service contractors, suppliers and concerned entities.
• Generate & prepare various reports and progress statistics linked to the department’s plan and activities on weekly, monthly and yearly basis to provide them to the line manager.
• Manage and guide the department staff and provide the necessary support required in their duties.
• Efficient utilization of department’s manpower and tasks.
• Assess the individual objectives and performance of staff on monthly & yearly basis.
• Manage & supervise the cost control activities and process efficiently.
• Handle all facets of contracting from proposal preparation to contract close-out. To set up & audit the contract files.
• Ensure all materials and services are procured at competitive prices to budget in accordance with the programme and in compliance with specifications.
• To provide an ethical & consistent approach to the procurement of good & services.
• Act as general coordinator for all tenders & bid transactions.
• Manage, supervise & execute the daily activities and tasks of the division.
• To do any additional tasks assigned by department head or Management.