First Abu Dhabi Bank
Training contact centre unit to ensure compliance to the Corporate training standards of FAB. Coordinate the productivity of the training staff to meet their targets. Coordinate with the Learning and Development Department to deliver outsourced training to the FAB contact staff
Specific Job Accountability
- Support the departments plan to deliver the trainings within the stipulated time frame prior to the product/process launch
- Ensure to communicate any product/process launches, changes to the department both in English and Arabic as and when required
- Ensure to conduct monthly test for all contact center frontline and support staff (Quality/SMEs /Supervisors) and provide feedback for improvement
- Responsible to develop and update the Knowledge Bank for the Contact Center
- Ensure adherence to the training agenda for new staff and existing staff as per scheduled plan
- Update and ensure the knowledge bank is updated with all the latest products and services in coordination with the product managers/business leads
- Ensure the process and policy are communicated to the staff and are in line with the bank’s and department’s strategy
- Managing the new staff during the training days by providing the necessary information and guidelines
- Ensure a smooth transition for new hires from induction to go live by evaluating material understanding and system knowledge
- Identify knowledge gaps through available tools and reports to organize monthly upskilling/ training sessions to improve the quality of service and overall productivity of the center
- Facilitates to complete department’s mandatory learning programs within the targeted timeline
- Ensure to adhere to bank’s overall compliance policy while delivering training sessions
- Attend training sessions for trainers and work towards Training Certificate
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- 2 years experience in customer service preferably in Contact Centre
Knowledge, Skills, and Attributes:
- Customer Service, Product Knowledge, Quality Focus, Problem Solving, Market Knowledge, Documentation Skills, Listening, Phone Skills, Resolving Conflict, Analyzing Information, Multi-tasking.
- Excellent communication skill in English &/or Arabic.
- Well organized and good at co-ordination skills.
- Basic PC skills (word processing, presentations and spreadsheets)
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.