Job description / Role
The role will lead the creation of legal entities/ SPVs/ structures in various domiciles (onshore/ offshore), along with leading the responsibility to create & manage minutes for shareholder meetings/ AGMs, complete statutory filings & checks and prepare board packs.
Our client is a top tier, global market leader in the investments space with a track record in the region & an appetite to invest further. The firm places a high degree of importance on numeric ability, initiative, culture, and the willingness & ability to take ownership of work and projects.
Reporting to the Head of Legal & Compliance, this role will have the following responsibilities:
* Assist in the implementation and incorporation of companies and building and maintaining a strong relationship with internal and external stakeholders
* Review and assist in the drafting of ad hoc legal documents (e.g. PoA’s, appointment of managers, change of registered office) where no legal advice is required
* Review and analyse legal documents from a corporate governance perspective, regulations, and procedures
* Coordinating, preparing and attending board committees and shareholder’s meetings, including minutes taking and follow-up on action point
* Assists with corporate disclosure, compliance and regulatory filings
* Assists treasury team with bank account opening and KYC requests and requirements
* Prepare KYC, AML and due diligence packs for DD on companies and funds
* Career progression, excellent culture, global exposure & stability along with an attractive compensation package.