First Abu Dhabi Bank
To support Relationship Management Teams by providing operational services and support to their clientele, allowing them to focus on business growth and building new relationships for the bank
- Follow all relevant departmental policies, processes, standard operating procedures, and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner
- Demonstrate compliance to organisation’s values and ethics at all times to support the establishment of a value drive culture within the bank
- Contribute to the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement and sustainability of systems, processes and practices considering global standards, productivity improvement and cost reduction
- Assist in the preparation of timely and accurate statements and reports to meet department requirements, policies and quality standards
- University Degree in Commerce or Banking.
- Minimum 3 years experience in a Bank with an exposure to Banking Operations
- Knowledge of general Banking principles
- Good working knowledge of Back-office operating procedures
- Excellent communication skills both in written / spoken at all levels
- Analytical, Self-motivated, energetic, flexible, dynamic, problem-solver, ready to work in a challenging environment
- Must be able to work independently and in a cooperative team environment
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment where attention to detail, accuracy and efficiency are of high importance
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.