First Abu Dhabi Bank
The Group Credit is a credit origination that enables business growth of First Abu Dhabi Bank’s Corporate and investment banking (CIB) business, meets the service aspiration of all our customers and remains an independent assurance provider of credit quality through the possession of sound credit risk, product and market knowledge. This role is primarily responsible for providing specialized support to Abu Dhabi / Dubai and NE/PCG clients on the credit processes and administration of sanctioned limits.
The role is responsible for managing of credit limits relating to credit facilities and guiding the team members in the day to day transactions with respect to limit encoding & control. Further, he/she is responsible for ensuring that the team complies with the approved terms and adheres to policies, process and procedures of FAB Head office, representative offices, international branches and regulators.
Key responsibilities are as under:-
Ensuring accurate and timely fulfilment of day to day tasks, business requirements and regular housekeeping activities in accordance to the regulatory and performance standards of the organization
. Process/Authorization of Credit limits, Facility Offer Letter (FOL) and other related releases from documentation unit, Project Payment Certificate (PPC) discounting / settlements, Share Valuation Report (SVR), availment tickets, suspension of interest, write-off entries, charges and fees, fixed deposit lien release and all other limit control related tasks
. Preparation/Authorization of Internal Memos (IOM), Customer grade change, Sign-off Liability / No Liability Certificates
- Assist and monitor work submission channels (emails or any other work flow channels in use) for daily task allocation within the Unit
. Process/Authorization of Corporate obligor details based on the requests received from UAE or International Credit Units in line with the local regulations of the respective jurisdictions
. Ensure Processing/Authorization of daily or periodic tasks, updation of trackers, proper archival of documents in custody, monthly activities including review of Credit limits in GLCMS, accuracy with regards to application of interest rates in system (ADI/ACI/GDI/GCI)
Efficiently manage key stakeholders & business unit expectations
- Ensure 100% satisfaction rating by internal customers by providing superior service quality, manage internal customer relationships and ensure that queries and exceptions are addressed efficiently with proactive measures.
- Ensure timely response to service and support requests, queries, escalations and deficiency reports.
- Stay abreast of latest developing concepts, new regulations by the UAE Central Bank, other legal entities and Corporate Credit guidelines
- Proactive engagement with key stakeholders and ensure operational continuity without any process breach
Effective administrative and team management.
Support effective leave management plan, create adequate back-ups for self and team members
Maximize available manpower to meet business demands
Ensure rational distribution of tasks/transactions among team members
Facilitate on the job training for staff, conduct knowledge sharing sessions and monitor performance of the team
- Identify suitable training for self and team members
Provide timely feedback on team members output & performance
Ensure adherence to published Standard Operation Procedures (SOP), Service level agreements (SLA’s) and understanding of relevant products, procedures and Delegation of Authority (DOA) of the Bank.
Undertake special projects/assignments as and when delegated by Team Leader, HCCU and HCAD ensuring timely and adequate engagement.
- Prepare various reports as and when requested by Team Leader, HCCU and HCAD
- Report Key Risk Indicators (KRI) and Operational near miss/loss incidents in a timely manner.
- Support the creation and periodic updation of comprehensive Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), Service Level Agreement (SLA), Process Note (PN) and other related guidelines and control tools
- Bachelor’s degree or related discipline.
- Relevant experience in the banking sector with at least 3 years in similar positions of progressively increasing managerial responsibilities in the credit facility function.
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.