Ernst & Young
Job description / Role
We enhance performance through creating risk-enabled organizations and help clients identify important risks, design frameworks to manage them and improve the effectiveness and efficiency of risk management. As a risk professional, you will be addressing client issues and transformations relating to Enterprise Risk Management (covering both business and IT risk), Internal Audit, Program Risk Management, process and controls design and effectiveness, and Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) implementations. Our solutions can be used by our clients to build confidence and trust with their customers, the overall market and when required by regulation or contract.
We will support you with career-long training and coaching to develop your skills to enable you to lead our clients’ transformations. As EY is a global leading service provider in this space, you will be working with the best of the best in a collaborative environment.
Your key responsibilities
This is a role where no two days are the same – so you’ll find yourself taking on plenty of new responsibilities as you go. You will be responsible for managing multiple client engagement teams at an executive level within the practice and the firm. You’ll work alongside clients and colleagues, delivering our solutions and contributing to growing our business and developing our people. If you’re flexible and ready to adapt to a constantly changing environment, there’s no better place to develop your skills. Since you’ll be working directly with clients, some travel will be required. Below are examples of expectations from your grade:
– Effectively manage and motivate client engagement teams with diverse skills and backgrounds.
– Consistently deliver quality client services and manage expectations of client service delivery
– Monitor progress, manage risk and ensure key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes
– Stay abreast of current business and industry trends relevant to the client’s business
– Develop and maintain long-term relationships and networks with clients and internal EY stakeholders
– Demonstrate deep technical capabilities and professional knowledge
– Possess in depth business acumen and demonstrate ability to quickly assimilate to new knowledge
– Remain current on new developments in consulting services capabilities and industry knowledge
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.