About the role:
- You will develop and manage an Asset Management System that drives forward the ambition of Matar to have assets that meet the market and operational needs.
- You will develop a corporate Strategic Asset Management Plan for the Matar AMS Portfolio and business activities as well as develops robust asset information to ensure that the investment plan aligns with the overall business plan of Matar.
- You will develop and implement the ISO 55001 Internal Audit Strategy through an effective Audit Plan and Program along with competent resources to ensure compliance and conformity with the standard, and drive continuous improvement in the Asset Management Processes.
- You will be responsible for developing and implementing a long-term strategy for the organisation’s physical assets, including working with respective FM Teams to develop a tailor-made approach to asset management, assessing the longer-term sustainability of our assets and identifying suitable interventions, including undertaking comprehensive option appraisals.
- You will develop a proactive and innovative Asset Management plan, along with Delivery Managers, to continually seek ways to make full use of technology to improve processes and efficiency in a way that develops the approach to asset management for sustainability.
- You will be accountable for compliance with the Matar Asset Management System by all Matar employees and Contractors operating within the assets in scope by regularly engaging and communicating with teams and advising on how to close gaps in order to remain compliant with the requirements of the standard.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Electrical, Mechanical or Civil Engineering from a recognized institution.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience on Asset Management Systems
- Preferably with an Engineering background, not essential
- Preferably Member of the Institute of Asset Management
- Airports / Hospitals/ Utilities / Railways /Sea Ports /Mining
To apply for this job please visit qa.indeed.com.