We are currently hiring for a Leading Financial Services Company in the Abu Dhabi market.
The role will work within the Data & Analytics department to assist with the automation and building of a business wide reporting platform.
- The role will primarily be involved with integrating Power BI and MySQL database as a global reporting, analytics, and insight tool.
- Implementation of Power BI dashboards across the business and the relevant support functions.
- Collection and consolidation of business requirements, with the end goal of building insightful analytics dashboards within Power BI.
- Data mapping in order to transition reports across databases
- Maintenance of Qlik Sense reporting suite
- Extraction of data from the MySQL database
- Assist in the maintenance/business requirements/development of the data warehouse
- Assist in the integration of Salesforce data into Power BI
- Provide data analytics and insight to relevant departments including Sales, Finance, and Trading
- Build ad-hoc as well as automated reports and tools based on the business demands
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Computer Science Experience
- Minimum of 3 years experience with Power BI
- Detailed knowledge of databases and Power BI software
- Qlik Sense knowledge considered a strong asset Knowledge/ Skills
- Basic understanding of financial markets and products
- Power BI/Qlik Sense development
- SQL development and scripting/coding
- JAVA, C++, or Python knowledge is also an advantage
- Project Management, including seeing projects through from start to finish as well as task prioritization skills
- Languages Ability to communicate in English
- Any additional languages would be deemed an advantage
With over 20 years of experience, we have come to understand that innovation is the only way to provide agile, practical solutions that transform businesses and careers.
Our resourcing and smart services help you to realize tomorrow’s potential. Discover the amazing things possible when you bring the right people and the right technologies together.
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.