Job description / Role
Who we are
Chalhoub is the leading luxury retailer in the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands, and over 65 years of experience in the region, we are the premiere destination for luxury goods. To fuel the next stage of the organization’s growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey.
Ready to join our exciting transformation to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of our customers everywhere? Now’s your chance. By being part of our journey here at Chalhoub Group, you can make a real impact on customers and some of the finest brands in the world. In return, you’ll have everything you need to innovate your career.
What you’ll be doing
Our Make-Up Artist will achieve optimum sales and targets by ensuring a high level of Guest Experience and professional standards. Our Artist is responsible for providing makeup demonstrations to customers and guiding them through right make up combinations. Our Retail Make Up Artist is also accountable for counter cleanliness, stock replenishment, handling new launches, promotion of products and merchandising.
– Build and maintain guest experience standards in order to build strong loyalty
– Address customers’ queries about products, prices, availability, product uses, and services
– Communicate with customers to assess their needs, provide assistance in satisfying those needs and meeting or surpassing customers’ expectations
– Advise customers on product ranges best suited to their needs
– Demonstrate usage and benefits of various brands and products
– Generate sales, while achieving line and sales targets, using make up knowledge
– Push make up sales during events, promotions and launches
– Sell-out target tracking at store level
– Generate daily sales reports
– Participate in achieving incentives
– Post launch sales tracking at store level
– Ensure monthly make-up sessions are reached
– Ensure merchandising levels in the store are met as per the brand guidelines
– Ensure in store stock replenishment in the appropriate shelves/counters, at appropriate times
– Report stock shortages using the stock order form
– Ensure stock receipt as per set procedures
– Advise customers on the most appropriate range of products to use
– Demonstrate usage of various make up products
– Assist and guide customers in make-up application
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.