Majid Al Futtaim
Majid Al Futtaim Careers 2021 – Senior Analyst, BI &
Majid Al Futtaim is building one of the largest analytics teams in the region to support its analytics transformation. The company has already progressed well on this agenda by launching multiple analytics use cases and now needs to turn these experiments into a robust product portfolio.
Data is vital to the way that we design products and user experience at Majid al Futtaim. We collect detailed logs and time series from millions of page views, smart city sensors, beacons and more. Ultimately, we intend to collect data from millions of devices daily and perform advanced analysis on massive information streams.
We are looking for a strong Insights& research Analyst to help us build and efficiently scale our analytics capabilities. You will join a small but growing team that provides data, frameworks, and insights to the company at large. You will work alongside data analysts, data scientists, and data engineers on some of the newest and most interesting Big & Fast Data problems. The person in this role will synthesize complex data from multiple sources to deliver business insight and strategic guidance to business units, and executive leadership teams
The Advanced Analytics unit is currently in a start-up mode and is expected to overgrow. As such, team members are given the latitude to shape the unit’s trajectory and bring their ideas and visions into fruition.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the business environment, including market trends, competition, regional and global benchmarks, etc.
- Distill and communicate key insights across all levels of the organization
- Work closely with internal teams, using data to drive continuous improvement via insights
- Develop frameworks, models, tools, and processes to institutionalize findings
- Data analysis and insights generation
- Execute quantitative analyses that translate data into actionable insights; provide analytical and data-driven decision-making support for key projects.
- Generate and go deep on consumer insights and competitive intelligence to help teams drive product innovation and iteration
- Communicate insights in compelling ways, creating data storytelling
- A successful candidate to have business acumen, a restlessness to answer “so what and why?” questions, and are passionate about using data to drive decision making.
- Diving deep and evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements and uncovering areas of improvement.
- Influencing peers, stakeholders and leaders to make the right decisions.
- BS in computer science / engineering / math / MIS or related technical discipline
- Background or previous experience in analytics, market research, and/or marketing experience is necessary.
Company: Majid Al Futtaim
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A