RTC-1 Employment Services
Job description / Role
About the Client:
The hiring company is specialized in Air Conditioning, Ventilation and Refrigeration services for industrial projects, residential complexes, all types of automobiles, computer rooms and special application.
– Oversee the foreman’s inspection schedule for all sites and undertake random inspections to uncover all snags proactively
– Plan and execute monthly, quarterly and yearly “Planned, Preventative and Predictive Maintenance schedules” for HVAC & MEP equipment in all sites
– Oversee the ESD coordinator’s work performance and support him by participating in job allocation and development of complaint resolution master schedules
– Oversee and carry out technical investigation on all major complaints arising from the sites and provide effective remedies to resolve them in the shortest period possible
– Provide technical guidance to foreman and technicians as necessary
– Undertake post job completion inspections at random to ensure high quality workmanship was delivered and material used is correctly and justifiably applied
– Oversee and orchestrate timely purchase of standard quality material from approved suppliers to ensure all technical teams are adequately equipped and complaint turn-around times are reduced
– Receive, generate and manage all internal and external departmental documentation by following due-process
– Participate in tender invitations by generating competitive and technically sound proposals to all potential customers.
– Further, proactively undertake sales visits to win work orders
– Maintaining strong relationships with all clients to support business development manager
– Take accountability for divisional profits to participate in the company’s profit share incentive scheme (25% of net profit from projects done for new clients brought in)