Image Associates Inc.
Great opportunity to work for a manufacturing company that makes packaging materials. To qualify, you need a four-year degree and experience managing capital projects, PLC-based automated equipment reliability, facilities improvements, and equipment uptime.
Will manage all maintenance engineering functions to make sure that production volumes are maintained, and products meet delivery and quality requirements.
Report machinery problems that affect continuous improvement. Manage maintenance employees, ensure policies and procedures are implemented and updated when necessary.
Ensure the maintenance staff follows all relevant safety, environmental, and quality policies and procedures. Develop preventive maintenance schedules. Coordinate with production on equipment upgrades or replacements. Work with outside contractors when necessary.
· BS degree in Mechanical, Industrial, or Manufacturing engineering required.
· Must have at least three years’ experience in a maintenance engineering role
· Must have the ability to read and interpret engineering drawings and other technical documents.
· Must have experience working in an environment where safety is the first consideration.
· Must have familiarity with six sigma, lean manufacturing
· Excellent skill with a computer is expected, familiarity with SAP (QM module) is preferred.
Pearl Martin, Image Associates Inc. pearl AT jobspot DOT com
Please look me up on LinkedIn, and send me an invitation to Link: www.linkedin.com/in/pearlmartin1
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.