Al Futtaim Group
National_Maintenance assistant group lea
- Be aware of the condition of IKEA property and immediately initiate actions to correct unsafe conditions.
- Schedule and perform routine preventative maintenance on all appropriate equipment.
- Assist with the preparation of detailed specification for all premises work carried out by external contractors.
- Liaise on a daily basis with all external contractors working on the IKEA store.
- Help develop and implement the IKEA stores contractor management procedures and ensure all contractors undertaking work on the premises are adequately briefed.
- Monitor the observance of health & safety routines by the IKEA maintenance department and external contractors.
- Diagnose and perform routine maintenance and repair involving the following on a daily basis:
- Electrical & Plumbing
- FAHU, HVAC, AHU, UPS, FCU, VFD systems
- Appliances, travellators, escalators & elevators
- Stairs, railings
- Tiles, carpets & vinyl flooring
- Gain knowledge of inventory levels of spare parts & consumables and replenish when necessary.
- Review and monitor daily and monthly KPIs and analyse reports on various measurable factors against benchmarked figures (i.e. manpower productivity, etc). Working with the team to create meaningful actions to achieve agreed goals.
- Controlling costs through working in a lean, simple, cost-conscious way using good examples and solutions, and encouraging the team and colleagues to discover more effective ways of working.
- Staff training and development. Ascertain that all of the maintenance team are competently trained on all preventative and reactive maintenance issues within the store.
- Scheduling for the maintenance department. Create and submit a schedule for the maintenance department based on the coverage needed for peak and non peak sales day. Plan annual leave for the department based on the commercial calendar.
QUALIFICATIONSMinimum Qualifications and Knowledge:High School/Trade School Graduate. EXPERIENCEMinimum Experience:3 years in a similar roleSKILLSJob-Specific Skills:Strategic Planning and Analytical Skills, Effective Communication, Excel competence. Behavioural Competencies :Customer FocussedIndividual AccountabilityContinuous ImprovementPersonal LeadershipTeamwork
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.