Job description / Role
At Unilever you are more than your job title, you are part of the world’s most successful, purpose-led business. Work with brands that are well-loved around the world, that improve the lives of our consumers and the communities around us.
We produce world-leading brands including Lipton, Knorr, Dove, Axe, Hellmann’s and Omo, alongside trusted local names and innovative-forward thinking brands like Ben & Jerry’s, The Dollar Shave Club and Surf.
Be part of the most successful purpose-led business in the world. Have the opportunity to see the true impact that you’re having in the work you do – every small thing counts.
Main Job Purpose:
The Machine Operator must work as part of the team on actual packaging operation, cleaning, hygiene, housekeeping, and safety in the area of work. He has to ensure that the machine / section is performing within the procedures, and time constraints outlined by the company so as to obtain acceptable quality, minimal waste and maximized efficiency.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
– Running the machine as per instructions to achieve the maximum efficiency while adhering to all safety, and quality requirements.
– Ensures that hygienic operation is observed and in place at any given time of production operation.
– Responsible in product quality.
– Maintain the safe working atmosphere of the operation and contribute to hazard reporting process of the factory.
– Helps in finding the faults of the line equipments.
– Ensure high level of line and machine housekeeping at all times and observe the standard machine cleaning procedure.
– Actively participate in continuous improvements projects.
– Ensuring that all process parameters are correctly set and takes corrective actions to prevent deviation from the product specifications.
– To perform other duties as required by the situation.
– Adhere to all Unilever Health, Safety and Environmental systems & procedures.
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.