Responsible for providing transactional operational and administrative sales support to both internal and external clients as part of the internal client service team. Complete daily service management tasks in support of maintaining relationships.
- Files correspondence and other internal documentation in database
- Supports the client team to process workflow tasks in a timely manner and to provide a high level of internal and external client service
- Understand and adhere to the Company’s risk and regulatory standards, policies and controls in accordance with the Company’s Risk Appetite.
- Identify risk-related issues needing escalation to management.
- Provides superior service through routine client communication with clients and their advisors over telephone, email and fax
- Processes routine client transactions such as cash disbursements and account maintenance requests (i.e. coding updates, address changes) and other transactions as requested.
- Complete other related duties as assigned
- Responsible for opening new accounts and processing sales reports through WTBPM
- Assists in facilitating requests for discretionary distributions from Trusts, and Trust terminations
- Promote an environment that supports diversity and reflects the M&T Bank brand.
- Monitors and assists in covering overdrafts
- Maintain M&T internal control standards, including timely implementation of internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by external regulators as applicable.
- Initiates callbacks to clients
- Associate’s degree and a minimum of 1 year investment, trust or fiduciary experience working with high net worth clients, or in lieu of a degree, a combined minimum of 3 years’ higher education and/or work experience, including a minimum of 1 year investment, trust or fiduciary experience working with high net worth clients
- CTFA (Certified Trust & Financial Advisor)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- CFP (Certified Financial Planner)
Company: M&T Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Wilmington, DE, US
Application Deadline: N/A