Prepares and processes payments according to account specifications for Lockbox customers.
- Understand and adhere to the Company’s risk and regulatory standards, policies and controls in accordance with the Company’s Risk Appetite.
- Identify risk-related issues needing escalation to management.
- Prepare, balance and send customer data transmissions.
- Process credit card transactions utilizing merchant services application.
- Capture check and document images utilizing high-speed imaging equipment.
- Complete check keying including dollar amounts and MICR line information.
- Review and prepare completed deposits for return to customer.
- Complete data entry based on customer specific documented instructions.
- Promote an environment that supports diversity and reflects the M&T Bank brand.
- Complete other related duties as assigned.
- Open and prepare deposits for processing using customer specific documented instructions.
- Key deposit batch information into Lockbox application.
- Maintain M&T internal control standards, including timely implementation of internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by external regulators as applicable.
Minimum of a High School diploma or equivalent (GED) and a minimum of 1 year general work experience
Company: M&T Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Baltimore, MD, US
Application Deadline: N/A