As an experienced Manager, you will be responsible for the Benefit business within either a Benefit Brow Bar or a Flagship store. The Benefit Business Manager has overall responsibility for the achievement of all Benefit’s objectives in her/his store, with the key objective to always maximise on all sales opportunities by providing the best customer service and shopping experience possible.
- Promotions and Special Events – Building business with innovation by creating both in store and external events through linkups, interdepartmental events and counter events including new product releases and charity events
- Stock- Ensuring the counter remains stocked at all times, and reporting any concerns to the area manager immediately
- Communication – You will be responsible for communication between store/ department managers and area managers as well as maintaining high levels of open communication on the counter
- Administration- You will be responsible for ensuring daily, weekly, monthly and yearly administration is completed, and where necessary assisting with area manager administration
- Staff Rotas- You will ensure staff rotas are completed fairly and on a monthly basis
- Hygiene and Housekeeping- You will ensure the counter and displays are kept clean and hygienic at all times.
- Management- Managing beauty advisors by motivating staff and delegating roles, ensuring sales targets are met, and high customer service standards are maintained
- Sales Goals – Achieving counter sales targets agreed with the area manager through, delegating to beauty advisors, making connections with customers, demonstrating products and booking makeup lessons
- Teamwork- Through daily team meetings, effective communication and recognition of positive work you will ensure the in store teams remain motivated and work to achieve individual and counter targets
Company: Benefit Cosmetics
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Manchester, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A