Prestige IFA jobs
The global coronavirus pandemic has created a unique opportunity with respect to the tourism and hospitality industries in Europe, specifically beachfront hotels and resorts that are suffering due to travel prohibitions and other ever-changing restrictions.
The company has recently issued Luxembourg-domiciled notes in support of their post-COVID-19 European hotel and resort acquisition strategy. These are 5-year capital guaranteed notes, which yield a 20-50% ROI at exit. The face value of each note is €125,000 and the commission per note is 2.5%, i.e., €3125 per note. They are easily accessible via Bloomberg, EuroClear, and listed on the Vienna Stock Exchange.
Our client has a defined, targeted focus: beachfront hospitality, tourism, and resort properties in select countries in the European area.
Our client has the ability to invest acquisition capital in locations that might be otherwise challenging. They take an active presence in each investment in order to leverage its global team of experts to increase profitability, promote economic development, and positively impact the local community with every acquisition.
Our client is now looking for well networked advisory, wealth management, family office type of candidates interested in these very unique loan notes that are on offer:
The Investment Offer
• €125,000 per note + distribution fee
• 5-year term
• No early redemptions before month 36
• Early redemptions subject to penalties.
• 4-10% coupon p.a. (based on exit)
• Best case after year 5 is 50%
• Worst case after year 5 is 20%
• Payable at end of term, not annually
• Fully collateralized with real assets and businesses with cashflow
• Simple participation – available through any broker or bank
• Managed and administered via 3rd party
• Capital target €250 million
• Allows for in-kind exchanges; particularly ideal for bank- owned, distressed properties
• Offered in tranches as potential acquisitions are identified
• Specific terms available following issuance
• Term sheet available upon request
This brief calls for an extraordinary, proven networking professional, someone who likes to travel, get things done and can get results. Preference will be given to those candidates with direct access to their own “book” of clients.
This is s remote proposition and a great tool to add to your diversification toolbox.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.