The Department of Sociology is seeking a full-time LSE Fellow to join the team on our MSc programme in Culture and Society, contribute teaching on undergraduate and postgraduate courses, and to act as academic mentor to undergraduate and postgraduate students.
Qualification & Experience:
- A commitment to equality and diversity is essential.
- You will possess excellent communication and presentation skills.
- You should have a high level of knowledge and a developing research profile in the social analysis of cultural processes, along with relevant skills and experience in teaching in this area.
- You will have a completed or near-completed PhD in Sociology or a closely related social science discipline.
- You will have the ability to work in close partnership with fellow teachers and to provide effective support within a teaching team, and to foster an engaging and supportive learning environment.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, GB
Application Deadline: N/A