Responsible for accelerating the revenue growth in Boots within a sustainable and profitable strategy whilst maintaining our unique brand values (science, quality, health, innovation and advice). To achieve this, the individual will manage an intern, reporting to the customer business manager for national accounts. He/she will be responsible for delivering sales performance on skincare ahead of budget growth whilst continuing to maintain the integrity of our selective distribution network. He/she will develop an effective, professional relationship with key personnel at Boots whilst working in a cross-functional team to develop a tailored, collaborative business plan for the retailer. This role is the lead role on the Boots account, managing the relationship with the skincare buyers, on the biggest customer within the division.
- Sales, market share, P&L down to gross margin, forecasting
- Build customer plans based on category thinking and divisional priorities. To cover UK and Ireland, bricks and mortar and .com, trading and partnership marketing.
- Directly lead and develop the annual intern supporting the Boots business.
- Support the development and thinking for the non-skin categories within Boots (managed by an NAE responsible for sun, baby, mens, hair and healthcare).
- Cascade down information provided by manager and up for significant customer updates
- Develop relationship with Boots built on integrity and trust – growing and maintaining network within their business, providing them with reliable, timely support and being known as the go-to partner for expert skin
- Identify ‘triple-win’ growth opportunities (win for the consumer, win for the retailer, win for L’Oreal)
- Advocate Boots interests within L’Oreal by animating peer functions: marketing, supply chain, controlling, category management, digital and finance
- Monitor and communicate on account performance to key internal stakeholders
Qualification & Experience:
- Strong experience in a customer-facing role
- Proven knowledge of retailer strategies and objectives
- Excellent teamwork skills with proven ability to collaborate across multiple disciplines to ensure product success and ability to influence cross-functional teams
- Knowledge of how and when to escalate effectively and clearly to business advantage
- Operating with discipline and attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills including competency with Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to operate in a fast paced environment
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, GB
Application Deadline: N/A