Job description / Role
Sales Manager Responsibilities:
• Promotes/sells/secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach
• To deliver maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within the Emirate, by effectively selling the company’s Products.
• Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
• Demonstrates products and services to existing & potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
• Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
• Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
• Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
• To maintain the overall accounts receivables from clients at the KPI level decided by the management
• Makes personal sales calls at customer sites on a regular basis.
• Territory management to grow & achieve sales targets for the products that RS sell and market in the Emirate.
• Maintain professional & technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, participation in professional societies
• To manage your own Insightly CRM pipeline to maximize sales.
• To meet an expected sales target in the first 12 months & thereafter to grow & develop the business according to a mutually agreed sales plan.