Summary of This Role
Works throughout the software development life cycle and performs in a utility capacity to create, design, code, debug, maintain, test, implement and validate applications with a broad understanding of various languages and architectures.
Analyzes existing applications or formulate logic for new applications, procedures, flowcharting, coding and debugging programs.
Maintains and utilizes application and programming documents in the development of code. Recommends changes in development, maintenance and system standards.
Creates appropriate deliverables and develops application implementation plans throughout the life cycle in a flexible development environment.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business / Management Information Systems or related field
- Typically minimum of 5 – 10years in TSYS Prime, FraudGuard etc.
- Well versed with PCI domain with specialization in PRIME 4, Card and merchant management system
- Professional Experience In Coding, Designing, Developing And Analyzing Data. Typically has an advanced knowledge and use of one or more front / back end languages / technologies and a moderate understanding of the other corresponding end language / technology from the following but not limited to;two or more modern programming languages used in the enterprise, experience working with various APIs, external Services, experience with both relational and NoSQL Databases.
- Setup and maintain Kubernetes clusters on-prem and on AWS following devops methodologies.
- Integrate systems using a wide variety of protocols like REST, SOAP, MQ, TCP/IP, JSON and others
- Design and build automated code deployment systems that simplify development work and make our work more consistent and predictable. Youll do this by orchestrating environment deployment from OS all the way through the application layers of a solution, using tools such as Kubernetes, Docker, Saltstack, Jenkins and many others.
- Create mechanisms/architectures that enable rapid recovery, repair and cleanup of faulty migrations with good understanding of fault tolerance and failure domains
- Create Platform automation to create/manage clusters and Deployment automation for all CI/CD pipelines
- Provide deep and detailed levels of monitoring/alerting capabilities across all levels of the application
- Help mentor other engineers and technical analysts.
- Plan sprints within your project team to keep yourself and the team moving forward.
- Help development teams with designing, capacity planning and deploying large-scale distributed systems.
- Map and maintain dependencies and understand implications of service disruptions on the overall system health.
- Oracle PL/SQL Database Objects: Packages, Functions, Procedures, Triggers, Indices, etc.
- Oracle Database Administration: Users Profiles, Table Spaces, Redo Logs, Control Files, Database Backup & Recovery and Performance Tuning
- Oracle Database Advanced Concepts: Virtual Private Databases, Oracle Streaming Process, etc.
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.