We are looking for a social media leader to join our Corporate Communications team at LogMeIn, the work-from-anywhere company. Reporting to the Vice President of Corporate Communications and working in partnership communications teammates and colleagues across Marketing, you’ll be responsible for our up leveling our social presence at both the corporate and portfolio brand level. Your job will be to find compelling and viral new ways for us to tell our story and meet our lead generation goals, drive growth, and move our brand forward.
Let’s talk about you. You are a proactive leader with a proven ability to provide strategic input to an organization’s communications strategy and goals. You thrive in a fast-paced environment, are passionate about developing talent and possess enthusiastic interest in putting forward fresh, dynamic storytelling and strategic points-of-view that differentiate a company.
To succeed here, you’ll need to be able to combine creativity with the organizational skills to manage numerous different projects to tight deadlines simultaneously. Things happen quickly, and to get stuff done you need to be a proactive, relationship-oriented, team player who takes risks and celebrates success.
- Strategize with internal teams and manage partnerships with external agencies
- Leverage data, reporting, and benchmarks to inform decision-making
- Share and stay informed of social media best practices; identify and recommend new tools and platforms
- Analyze, listen and participate in social media conversations and engage with high-clout influencers
- Provide social media training and manage team of rising digital marketing stars
- Develop opportunistic social content, launch integrated marketing campaigns, and support event marketing
- Create and implement corporate and brand-level social strategy across all platforms, driving brand awareness
- Prior experience bringing social programs to a broader audience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms
- 5+ years of experience in social media marketing and/or community engagement, with 2+ years managing direct reports
- Strong interpersonal skills and a collaborative mindset
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Boston, MA, US
Application Deadline: N/A