Hill International, with more than 2,700 professionals in 69 offices worldwide, provides program management, project management, construction management, and other consulting services to clients in a variety of market sectors. Hill has participated in over 10,000 project assignments with a total construction value of more than $600 billion. Engineering News-Record magazine recently ranked Hill as the eighth-largest construction management firm in the United States. For more information on Hill, please visit our website at www.hillintl.com.
General Description of Role and Responsibilities:
- Extensive experience in corporate fleet management and general transport logistics
- Understand and Implement company’s transportation policies
- Monitor company’s fleet of leased vehicles with IVMS
- Run analysis on utilization of the vehicles and provide reports to identify misuse of vehicles
- Maintain master record of the fleet with all necessary information
- Generate/provide various reports needed for management decision making
- Coordinate with various end users and address concerns related to leased vehicles
- Maintain various reports related to movement of GSD vehicles and personnel e.g. pool vehicle request, material movement etc.
- Process transactions in the system for invoices related to transportation
- Assist in monitoring of logistic activities for shifting material
- Enforce company policies as it relates to vehicle use
- Possess a customer service attitude and demonstrate problem solving skills
- Informs themselves of the relevant Quality, Environmental, Safety and Occupational Health Policies, Manuals and Procedures in place within Hill International, and ensures continued compliance with these requirements while employed by Hill.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the line manager/supervisor.
- Qualification, Experience, Skills, and Knowledge:
- An analytic mind and good numerical skills.
- Excellent geographical knowledge.
- Extensive knowledge of the transportation industry.
- Good intuition to make crucial judgment calls.
Hill International is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled
Note: This job description is intended to provide an indication of the nature and levels of work, knowledge, skills, abilities and other essential functions to be carried out as part of fulfilling the role mentioned in the job title. Various other duties as required.