Al Futtaim Group
Logistics Manager | Retail | IKEA
Overview of the role
Lead the in-store logistics division and all logistics and stock operations to maintain customer satisfaction at the highest standard in all sales channels by ensuring a consistent availability of high quality offer at the lowest possible cost.
What you will do
- Lead & manage In-store Logistics operations for IKEA store and ensure all operational objectives/metrics are delivered, including: quality, quantity, cycle time, and cost, through development and execution of tactical and operational initiatives.
- Ensure that systems and methods stated in IKEA Concept documentation are implemented in the areas of responsibility.
- Work actively on optimizing the cost of goods.
- Ensure that the ordering process of the store is working at all stock levels and that all goods in the store are in line with the sales pattern.
- Ensure the store is delivering a high-service level to customer and maintaining a health stock balance to avoid overstock and out-of-stock situations.
- Maintain the function’s manpower cost budget.
- Ensure that safety and security guidelines are implemented in the store and SOPs are followed properly in the division.
- Develop the competency level of all managers and co-workers in the Logistics function.
- Support the store by covering peak days as a Duty Manager.
Required skills to be successfulStrong analytical and tactical planning abilitiesExcellent communication skills.Build strong working relationships.Coaching & training skills.Leadership abilitiesMotivate coworkers for efficient work and develop the organization. What equips you for the roleMinimum of 5 – 7 years retail management experience, goods-flow/supply chain management preferred.Highly developed understanding of retail operations.
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.