Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs customer service for all GCSS-A related activities in accordance with the GCSS-A End User Manual (EUM).
- Performs and edits according to internal quality control checks during the input of data from source documents.
- Performs duties as the Shop Stock/The Army Maintenance Management System clerk
- Generates GCSS-A reports as required.
- Responsible for maintaining: notifications; work orders; records of services performed; ordering and managing repair parts; dispatching vehicles and equipment; issuing material to work order; returning and recoverable/reparable material to stock; entering time confirmations for work orders; performing the work order completion; and updating the operations status for a piece of equipment.
- Follows up on all weekly transaction reports, weekly form counts and prepares forms to be digitally sent.
- Must perform edits based on FEDLOG codes and classes of supply as required.
- Readiness activities include documentation, records management, reporting and record reconciliation.
- Required to gain access to GCSS-A, IGC, FedMall, LIW and WEBVLIPs for parts and document research.
- Provides logistical support to other operational and support elements as required.
- Provides analysis, technical assistance, by researching repair part availability and expedition as required.
- Conducts and participates in scheduled, unscheduled inventories and surveys.
- Reviews and validates document register reconciliations and submits daily supply activities.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum one (1) year of functional GCSS-A experience is required.
Specialized Knowledge and Skills:
- Possess experience and comprehensive knowledge of governing regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Attention to detail in work flow and filing organization activities.
- Knowledgeable of GCSS-A system reports, how to correct discrepancies.
- Must have advanced level of proficiency in the use of MS Office, including Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook and other related applications.
- Must have advanced written and oral communications skills.
- Must have strong interpersonal communication skills and ability to work and communicate with others effectively.
Certification & License:
- Tier 1 NACI required for all U.S. Citizens.
- Ability to obtain SAAR approval for NIPR access to USG STAMIS required.
- GCSS-A certification required.
Work Environment, Physical Demands & Mental Demands:
- Ability to perform job duties efficiently and effectively.
- Must be able to work in extreme environmental conditions including dust and high temperatures.
- Must be able to endure long hours, exposure to weather and hazardous conditions.
- Must be able up to lift up to 50 Lbs.