Job description / Role
Who we are
Chalhoub is the leading luxury retailer in the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands, and over 65 years of experience in the region, we are the premiere destination for luxury goods. To fuel the next stage of the organisation’s growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey.
Ready to join our exciting transformation to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of our customers everywhere? Now’s your chance. By being part of our journey here at Chalhoub Group, you can make a real impact on customers and some of the finest brands in the world. In return, you’ll have everything you need to innovate your career.
What you’ll be doing
Our Emirati Logistics Development Program has been designed to help create our future National leaders in Logistics and offers a professional development opportunity in an exciting organization. You will be given the necessary learning and development opportunities to be successful in your role. Alongside our structured and specially designed learning initiatives, you will also have responsibility from day one working within the various Logistics departments and delivering on tasks, giving you a hands on experience to compliment your learning journey.
– 12 months program
– Based out of Chalhoub Main Logistics Facility, one of the most advanced logistics facilities of the region
– Rotations of job functions within Logistics
– Mentoring by experienced senior members throughout the program
– Insight to Chalhoub Group and its Supply Chain Organization
– Learn about the various Logistics activities – Picking, packing, inbound and outbound operations, distribution and last mile delivery
– Extensive knowledge of warehousing design and operations
– Understand how to evaluate and structure the different processes in the warehouse
– Understand the Inventory Control role and the importance of the stock integrity
– Receive extensive knowledge of the world of transportation
– Be familiar with available systems for Shipping management system
– Understand concepts and techniques of route planning and scheduling
– Understand the function of the fleet management Legal requirements for road transportation in UAE
– Understand the impacts of the growths of E Commerce in supply chain operations.
– Understand how to handle these new challenges in terms of: Infrastructure, Equipment, Product flows, Technologies of data collection, Staff training, Software solutions.
– Introduction to our QHSE Policy and process
– Participation in QHSE Meetings, Toolbox meeting and Quality Audits
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.