Job description / Role
Our client, an international construction firm, is currently looking for a Lockout-Tagout (LOTO) Manager for a project in Dubai. In this role, the person will have the following responsibilities:
– Report to the project MEP and HSE Manager.
– Act as the Senior Authorized Person on-site for LOTO.
– Ensure the working areas are safe prior to turning ON any electrical system or sub-system.
– Fully manage the Permit to Work (PTW) and Lockout-Tagout (LOTO) system.
– Be the designated key holder for all the working areas on-site.
– Other related duties as decided by the Main Contractors’ MEP and HSE departments