Do you enjoy being part of a successful team?
Are you a driver of change?
Be part of a successful team
The Localization Manager is a key role in supporting the growing need for local content requirements. You will act as the point of contact internally to implement and execute localization plan for the Oilfield Services business.
Partner with the best
You will utilize your experience to solve problems, develop and execute short-term and long-term business goals, provide periodic updates.
As a Localization Manager , you will be responsible for:
- Leading the localization effort with Tawteen.
- Driving all localization related Oilfield services initiatives to position the company stronger in commercial bids and customer reviews.
- Liaising with all Baker Hughes product companies as needed for a consolidated localization customer discussion.
- Leading Tawteen reviews with customer on monthly or quarterly basis as needed and act as a single focal point between customer and all Baker Hughes product companies.
- Monitoring and drive delivering on the MoU commitment of all product companies with Tawteen.
- Supporting in execution of OFS In Country Value (ICV) plan in coordination with all Product lines and the relevant functional stakeholders – sourcing, finance and HR for local content development plans and project execution in both Qatar & UAE.
- Driving the ICV certification process and ensure they are completed at the required timeline to maintain valid certificates at all times.
- Leading supplier development efforts in partnership with supply chain team and work with vendors and partners to improve their ICV score.
- Maintaining an up to date database of suppliers ICV certificates and engage to ensure they maintain valid scores.
- Working in close cooperation with Product Lines sales to support commercial submissions on ICV.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college. or a high school diploma / GED in addition to:
- Have at least 2-4 years of experience in Marketing, Finance, Sales, Project Management or Supply Chain).
- Have a Minimum of 3 – 5 additional years of experience in Strategy and Growth Initiatives.
- Have a Fluent level of English for both oral and written.
- Have an excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Have an excellent interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Have the ability to influence others, lead small teams and escalate for needed support.
- Able to lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working flexible hours – flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.