Job description / Role
The Local Content Manager is responsible for developing a training strategy, overseeing its implementation, and evaluating its outcomes. More specifically, ensures that training and development needs across all departments are identified and conduct appropriate training initiatives that build loyalty to the company.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Responsible for Corporate Leadership Program in the Africa region aimed at junior, mid-career, and experienced employees’ development.
• Assess employees’ skill gaps to develop and update training programs that make the best use of the available resources.
• Establish and Manage the company’s regional development programs, such as Early Career Development Program and Graduate Engineering Training Program aimed to nurture and develop future leaders.
• Develop a training manual for in-house use.
• Formulate a training booklet based on existing material such as Toolbox Talks and policy/procedure documents.
• Develop a university relations strategy across the countries where the company operates and maintain strategic relationships with the training academies institutions.
• Lead the design and implementation of development programs and processes for international staff to train and enhance the technical skills of local staff and reinforce the local hiring.
• Provide tools and resources to strengthen skills building, retain, and attract talent local capabilities.
Popular Job Searches
- Accountant Jobs in Dubai
- Driver Jobs in Dubai
- Part Time Jobs in Dubai
- Walk in Interviews in Dubai
- Receptionist Jobs in Dubai
- Cunstomer Service Jobs in Dubai
- Online Jobs in Dubai
- Logistics Jobs in Dubai
- Data Entry Jobs in Dubai
- Sales Jobs in Dubai
- Fresher Jobs in Dubai
- Hotel Jobs in Dubai
- IT Jobs in Dubai
- Teaching Jobs in Dubai
- Store Keeper Jobs in Dubai
- Banking Jobs in Dubai
- Graphic Designer Jobs in Dubai
- Electrical Engineer Jobs in Dubai
- Computer Operator Jobs in Dubai