The purpose of the Design and Data team is to enable the Group to become the Bank of the Future by providing agile oversight with insight. The team play a crucial role in delivering non-biased oversight and evidence of challenge of how the Group manages data within existing and new environments like the Cloud, how we use Advanced analytics and Intelligent Automation and how we incorporate design into our platforms, products and services. Within the team we promote a growth mind-set and take a positive attitude towards change. We trial new ways of working, whilst maintaining Group values, and keeping up with the dynamic evolution of our customers’ banking needs. This isn’t about following a process – it’s about all of us doing our best for our customers and the Group.
- Excellent ability to communicate in all forms to audiences at all levels both internally and externally.
- Strong collaborative approach bringing together diverse opinions and conflicting agendas and priorities.
- Ability to plan, manage the testing and execute a series of reviews / deep dives demonstrating a deep understanding of Risk and Control Self Assessment and One RCSA strategy.
- Solutions delivery experience within the digital domain from classic server-side based online services to modern, reactive, API-driven cloud-based applications.
- Strong quantitative and statistical skills with experience in data manipulation and Machine Learning tools to produce solutions to problems as well as strong understanding of data ethics.
- Deep understanding of public/private/hybrid cloud data architecture, migration patterns, tools with ability to oversight and challenge end-to-end technical decisions to ensure robust and efficient delivery.
- Use hypothesis lead techniques to drive decision making for the Engineering function.
- Ability to analyze data, drawing trends and conclusions to inform areas for review and support Risk Opinions which add valuable insight.
- Expertise in reviewing an IT framework, identifying gaps and potential improvements to existing architecture based on business needs.
- Strong understanding of data management processes and platform optimization
- Strong understanding of data modelling and programming languages for Data Science.
Qualification & Experience:
- You are enthusiastic about data and technology and are in touch with the latest trends in the industry.
- You’re the sort of person that is supremely customer focused and consistently strives to deliver maximum value.
- Equally as important is your can-do attitude and resilience with a clear passion for working collaboratively.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bristol, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A