Job description / Role
Our Client, an international law firm is seeking to hire a Legal Secretary for the Litigation department of their Dubai office. Reporting to the Secretarial Team Leader you will work seamlessly and collaboratively with partners, managers associates and secretaries within the department to assist with the day-to-day business support and overall smooth running of the department. The team is busy and you will be confident managing workloads according to deadlines. You will also need to exercise a degree of flexibility to assist with client events and on occasions you may be asked to support other departments within the firm when business needs arise.
• Assisting secretarial team leader with ad-hoc team leader tasks;
• Assisting with scanning, photocopying and printing documents;
• Collating document folders, indexing and labelling;
• Updating client/contact database on InterAction;
• Adding activity reports to InterAction in relation the case handlers business development activities;
• Submitting expenses each month;
• To do the first draft of engagement letters;
• Matter file opening and changes using Intapp;
• Generating temporary matter numbers and linking to matter number once received;
• Submitting external vendor invoices for authorisation (using internal forms) and liaising with Finance to request payments;
• Managing various client billing processes and meeting client deadline lines;
• Amending narratives on billing guides;
• Sending invoices to clients via email and arranging delivery of the hard copies (where necessary);
• Assisting secretaries with document amendments on an ad-hoc basis.
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.