Lincoln Financial Group
[sc name=”320×320″ ]
Looking for a rockstar that will be driving, designing, enhancing and integrating Lincoln Financial Group’s Infrastructure with the Cisco Unified Communication platform across the entire enterprise. He/She will provide technical leadership, subject matter expertise and direction on complex projects/initiatives for their assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Lead research, certification, proposal, design, architecture and implementation of the enterprise voice, voice over IP (VoIP), session initiation protocol (SIP) and unified communications solutions and services including;
- Cisco, Genesys and Microsoft platforms.
- Lead research, design, architecture and implementation of centralized enterprise session initiation protocol (SIP) service and solution including migration and support of all enterprise voice services including local number portability (LNP), long distance and toll free services.
- Deliver advanced knowledge to configure, install, manage, integrate, maintain and upgrade enterprise voice, voice over IP and unified communication systems hardware, software and services including; Cisco, Genesys and Microsoft.
- Define and execute strategies for all current and future enterprise voice and unified communications services that includes; driving vendor partnerships, improving and supporting our overall enterprise voice, unified communications and contact center solutions and services.
Qualification & Experience:
- 4 Year/Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience (4 years of experience in lieu of Bachelor’s) in
- Information Technology (Minimum Required)
- Cisco Call Manager (CUCM), Cisco Unity and Cisco voice gateway solutions and infrastructure
- Acme Packet/Oracle Session Border Controller (SBC) solutions and infrastructure
- Voice over IP (VoIP) and Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
- Large Enterprise Hosted VoIP and SIP Services
- 5 – 7+ Years of experience in Enterprise Voice, VoIP and Unified Communications solutions, services and infrastructure that directly aligns with the specific responsibilities for this position (Required) including the following technologies;
Company: Lincoln Financial Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New Haven, CT, USA
Application Deadline: N/A
[sc name=”display” ]