The Svc Procr Asst, Producer Solutions Ops will effectively communicate with appropriate internal/external stakeholders to ensure accurate and timely processing of requests and issue resolution. This position will perform and deliver on highly routine assignments for his/her assigned area(s) of responsibility independently in accordance with established procedures/guidelines.
- Performs basic task/transactions related to common programs and services by acquiring core knowledge required for the role.
- Supports and promotes change management and/or departmental/enterprise initiatives within assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Escalates issues/concerns to more senior team members and/or management
- Communicates effectively verbally and in written form with internal/external stakeholders while maintaining a professional demeanor in all interactions.
- Recognizes general issues/concerns and suggests process improvements
- Meets or exceeds departmental quality and service standards.
- Delivers highly routine work and provides general information, in accordance with established procedures and guidelines, in a timely manner and meets deadlines appropriately.
- Works overtime as needed.
- Provides highly routine customer service to internal/ external stakeholders, recognizes what needs to be done to meet needs, and demonstrates flexibility and responsiveness to meet those needs
- 1+ years of experience in data entry and/or customer service preferred
- Ability to perform under stress in cases of emergency, critical or hazardous situations.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Demonstrates ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrates interpersonal skills with a collaborative style.
- No experience required
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks while maintaining speed of work, accuracy and attention to detail without loss to productivity.
- Ability to work with others in a team environment.
Company: Lincoln Financial
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Manchester, NH, US
Application Deadline: N/A