Job description / Role
At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, ensuring the safety and wellbeing of our guests and visitors is an integral part of our operations. As a Lifeguard, your attentiveness and commitment to safe practices will facilitate enjoyable aquatic and waterside experiences for our guests.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Director of Security, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
– Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
– Welcome guests to the pool facility and ensure they have a safe and enjoyable experience
– Assist in the cleanliness and the daily upkeep of the pool area
– Guard and safeguard all guests members using the pool facility
– Ensure guests are aware of all services and activities available at the pool
– Ensure that proper pool testing has taken place prior to guests using the facility
– Ensure all guests are registered prior to using the pool and are aware of the rules of the facility
– Provide a high level of guest satisfaction and safety through effective communication
– Follow departmental policies and procedures
– Follow all safety and sanitation policies
– Other duties as assigned
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.