Job description / Role
VHR is actively engaging with our Middle Eastern client, a prestigious operator of VIP aircraft in the region providing a great opportunity in these challenging times.
The organisation operates a Boeing fleet of aircraft, both wide and narrow bodied, new and old generation together with a small selection of VVIP helicopters. The company is expanding and looking to find the best industry professionals, who are seeking such an opportunity, to join their organisation as soon as possible.
The main responsibility of an Licensed Mech/Tech is to provide assistance to the company’s LAEs and aircraft maintenance department providing engineering support to the Company’s fleet of Aircraft as and when required for scheduled and unscheduled maintenance.
1. Action maintenance on the company’s fleet in accordance with the directives of the LAEs and aircraft maintenance Supervisors/management.
1. An unrivalled tax-free pay and benefits package.
2. Based in the Middle East
3. Operating as a qualified mechanic (A&C and/or Avionics Discipline) working in the company’s maintenance department.
4. Working on a shift system of days and nights to cover the 24hr operation – most likely 4 on 4 off rotating.
5. Relocation Flights.
6. Other benefits yet to be confirmed
7. Working in a VIP/VVIP environment.
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.