Job description / Role
Great opportunity to join a well-established company in Dubai. As a Legal Secretary you will support a number of Senior Lawyers with their day to day administrative needs.
• Maintaining office systems, including data management, preparing formal letters to banks, other companies, doing all secretarial work, diary management and keeping records, take minutes of meeting, maintaining daily schedule.
• Responsible for answering the phone calls, documentation and archiving,
• Perform daily administrative tasks such as copying, scanning, document filing.
• Managing travel requests and booking through online and Hotel Reservation, arranges travel for staff including scheduling transportation and making hotel reservations.
• Requesting and keeping of supplies and stationery, printing.
• Receives and records visitors and telephone calls.
• Schedules and arranges meetings and conferences.
• Draft & Prepare and processing legal documents and forms like Power of attorney, cancellations, wavers and declarations.
• Reviews legal documents to ensure they are in proper format and contain all necessary portions or related documents for court acceptance; files legal documents with proper courts.
• Liaising between the head of legal and the other departments in the company.
• Prepares and assembles materials, documents, and exhibits for meetings, court appearances, and hearings.
• Take or transcribe legal dictation, minutes of meetings and taped records of conferences, settlement discussions, or interviews.
• Handling Faxes and Emails and providing the client updates about the status of their applications.
• Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority.