Job description / Role
• Welcomes guests and clients by greeting them in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
• Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics; coordinating case preparation.
• Conserves attorneys time by reading, researching, reviewing, verifying, and routing correspondence, reports, and legal documents; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications; organizing client conferences, and attorney meetings; scheduling couriers, court reporters, expert witnesses, and other special functions; coordinating preparation of charts, preparing expense reports.
• Maintains attorney calendar by planning and scheduling conferences, teleconferences, dispositions, and travel; recording and monitoring court appearance dates, pleadings, and filing requirements; monitoring evidence-gathering; anticipating changes in litigation or transaction preparation requirements.
• Represents attorney by communicating and obtaining information; following-up on delegated assignments; knowing when to act and when to refer matters to attorney.
• following up with reimbursable expenses; preparing invoices; tracking payments.
• Maintains client confidence by keeping client/attorney information confidential.
• Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems; recording meeting discussions; maintaining transcripts; documenting and maintaining evidence.
• Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Documentation Skills, Meeting Planning, Supply Management, Telephone Skills, Office Experience – General, PC Proficiency, Verbal Communication, Internal Communications, Dependability, Professionalism, Client Relationships
• Monitoring and managing corporate legal documents, permits, and legal due diligence, Support Collection Matters (Lawsuit, Criminal Lawsuit, Police Investigation Report… etc).
• Assist in the management of claims and litigation, provide legal support to litigation and dispute management, including but not limited to legal consultation, coordination between external counsels and internal stakeholders, facilitate internal approval procedure, and collection of evidence;
• Keeping the companies records up to date effective as instructed by the associates/senior associates of the team;
• Assisting the legal team with liaising with Directors and document execution;
• Standard secretarial work including document production (correspondence, formatting of memos, etc.);
• Proactively contribute to the team success by actively seeking to improve working processes;
• Handling the mail and all internal and external legal correspondence;
• Assisting associates/senior associates in relation to all legal documents produced by the team.
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.