Job description / Role
Our client is a global multinational in Dubai. The company is looking to hire an experienced Legal Secretary to support their General Counsel.
Our client is a global multinational in Dubai. They are currently looking to expand their administration team and have introduced a brand-new position of a Legal Secretary.
The Legal Secretary to Partners will have a variety of responsibilities including
* Providing complete secretarial support to the General counsel and in-house legal team
* Document typing, analysis and proofing, amending (including track changes) and formatting documents as required.
* Preparing presentations, amending, and formatting formal contracts including the Power of Attorney
* Scheduling meetings, taking calls from clients, travel arrangements, billing and filing
* Support with coordination and update the platform regularly
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary, all-inclusive of basic, housing and transport allowances. Additionally he/she will receive a bonus, medical insurance. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Legal Secretary to further progress their career with a global multinational.
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.